Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Do

With Christmas in less than 2 weeks, Christmas parties are in full swing. I personally haven't had my Christmas party yet but I'm seeing most are having them now.

When I think 'Christmas party' I immediately think of something festive, maybe a little sparkly. It could be as bold as one wants or as subtle and simple.

This all black outfit was actually the look I wore for my 22nd birthday in Amsterdam this year (blog post coming soon) and having had a look again, I thought it would make for a lovely Christmas do look too.
The jazzy top adds the sparkle and fun to the look that I just could not resist to have on Christmas and the plum/burgundy hat and shoes add a little bit of the Christmas festive colour to the outfit.
(hat & shoes - H&M, top - Missguided, skirt - River Island)

And being an all black fan I paired the top with a black skirt to also accentuate that jazzy top and give the burgundy a pop..oooh that rhymed!

Have you had your Christmas party yet? What outfit did you go for? xo

7 comments :

  1. This is a very interesting look! Love the hat on you xx

    Kit | THINGS SHE LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look dear...
    Wishing you a great time prepping for the holidays...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Love your style!

    http://curlyjosephine.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it =)
    kisses Blamod
    new articles
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your top !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...