Monday, July 25, 2016

The Off-Shoulder Summer Dress

An LWD is one of my essentials for summer and since never having owned an off-shoulder before, I nabbed this one as soon as I spotted it on sale at Missguided.
I took it with me to Cambodia back in February (see my post about it here) but never got the chance to snap it during my holiday but now that summer's here I finally got to wear it again.

My friend took me exploring around nearby towns and luckily in Cornwall, you're never more than 30 mins away from the beach.
This cliff side field was only 10 minutes away. It was so quiet, peaceful and beautiful, wearing the dress felt like a fairy tale.
(dress - MissGuided, choker - Miss Selfridge, dream catcher necklace - H&M, earrings - Primark)

3 comments :

  1. I just love this look ! You look gorgeous.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous backdrop hun! And I can't believe thats your first off shoulder piece i've literally been so obsessed with them this summer! Your location is stunning hun !xox

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...