Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Long Coat

Greetings lovelies, it's been a while. A long while that I've actually turned 21, the ripe age of being an adult. I don't really know why I have this idea that at 21 you start to feel like an actual grown up and that you're suppose to have your shit together.

I do not have my shit together evidently after slacking with the blog so much and is that going to change anytime soon? Probably not but for the blog I hope so since throughout being a teenager, this blog has been the most constant thing I had going and I want to share so much more and be able to look back in this good ol' blog and feel proud of the my little corner on the internet. 
Anyway, about the look, I was actually working during my birthday and this look is from months ago (a* blogger right here). The long coat definitely makes me look more mature than I am but at the same time it's so young and chic being all pink and girly, it's just perfect.
The sun was setting when we took these shots so that golden hour light was just at it's best especially with these light colours. And of course the fedora hat, because I am obsessed with fedoras.
(hat & necklaces - H&M, coat - Forever 21, jeans - carboot, shirt & boots - New Look)

I know summer is gone but I would totally wear this outfit no matter what season.

How have you guys been? I know it's been a while and I've missed you xo

23 comments :

  1. I was seriously thinking of getting a pink coat, this one looks cute !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat it's just perfect !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking absolutely gorgeous lovely! I love the coat :)

    Ana xo
    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute colour and feminine =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This coat is adorable, I love this outfit! Ah I just want to buy every coat I see haha x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love long coats at the moment. they are just soo beautiful and yours is a perfect one.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday. I'm 21 and I am so far off from having my shit together aha. Love your coat so much!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful and that coat is gorgeous!! nice article <3

    Love Imke
    http://colourfulmornings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday first of all! And who cares if you shot this a while ago, it is still relevant! :D Love the coat!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love love love this coat so much
    amazing :)
    and happy belated birthday

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never mind the coat - those boots *heart eyed emoji*

    Ashleigh xx
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit and that coat is adorable! I'm definitely looking out for one but don't think I could style it quite as good! :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | bloglovin follow for follow
    Follow for follow on instagram :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look beautiful, and I really like this outfit! The coat is beautiful, such a lovely colour!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is such a beautiful combination. Like this set! Simple and modern, and at the same time so chic!
    Adorable!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking truly fabulous <3
    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...