Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Luxemme

As a fashion blogger and a clothes hoarder, it's pretty strange that I have never owned a 2 piece co-ord before. So when the chic brand Luxemme approached me, I couldn't have replied any quicker.

Luxemme is an up and coming brand described to me as a mix of Parisian chic and Manchester cool and if you've been following my blog for quite a while you might know that I'm all about Paris and everything Parisian chic so that immediately hook me.
On top of that, Manchester cool is just something I spent my adolescent years witnessing first hand as I lived just outside the city for 4 years.
Combine the two together  and you have a pretty damn good duo of style. 
I chose this floral two piece from Luxemme's Limited Edition among the 4 styles in that edition. It was a hard choice considering there were only 4 to choose from but in the end this was the winner.

The material of the set is very soft and perfect for summer and the style for me can be worn as a day to night outfit which is always a bonus and an ideal outfit for holidays.
Each piece is also good enough on their own to be worn with other pieces so they can go a long way too.
To style this 2 piece, I thought I'd pair it with some red accents with the shoes and the lips since red and blue goes way back and of course a fedora just because I am obsessed.
This look is a sort of look I'd wear on a night out and/or holiday.
(fedora - H&M, 2 piece set* - Luxemme Limited Edition, left arm cuff - River Island, right arm cuff - Primark, heels - Bank)

Check out Luxemme for more of their amazing chic designs now.

*This post is sponsored by Luxemme*
All opinions are of my own and does not reflect those of the website and brand. (See my full disclaimer for more)

13 comments :

  1. I like your red lips and your long hair. Primark heels are so nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! I love how co-ords look on other people but not on me :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That set is gorgeous! and I'm loving those heels.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I thought you were wearing a romper, that is a really cute two piece set! and I love the lip color on you :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit so much!! x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woh, awesome shoes! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, love your make-up and arm jewellery x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love this two piece set so much! you look amazing!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  9. This out fit is stunning!! You look gorgeous.

    - Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute pair of dress


    http://pedisource.com

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...