Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Shades of Brown

Hey lovelies, long time no speak. My apologies for that, I've been very well into Pretty Little Liars. As usual I'm late to the party but better late than never. So I've been trying to catch up and have been so engrossed in the show.

Anyway, less about PLL and more about this product. As you may or may not already know I'm a big fan of the Revlon Colorburst lip range from my review here and here
Before I left for Belgium, I got these 2 shades from the Lacquer Balm range. I've never really owned brown shades or tried them before so I thought I would give these 2 ago also since it was around Autumn time when I got them.

The product is surprisingly not as dark and actually really lovely for my skin tone. The balm glides on smoothly and aren't drying at all. Also since the shades give a bit of a rustic look, I think that they would look great during summer.

Have you tried the Colorburst range of Revlon? Which shades are your favourite? Oh and of course I have to ask, are you guys tuning into PLL too? If so, let me know who's your favourite liar :) xo
(Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm - Ingenue)
(Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm - Coy)

23 comments :

  1. beautiful colours! I've not tried anything from this range, it is a must now!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... I am obsessed with both of the shades. The darker one really looks great on you. Lovely review.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the darker shade especially - these are great because they have red/pink undertones making them look a whole lot wearable
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely colours on you x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow these shades are gorgeous!! Loving Coy on you btw, it looks amazing xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours look so beautiful on you!
    Your photography is just so pretty.
    Sam xx

    http://www.beautifie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They don't look as brown swatched as I thought they would. Very pretty :)

    Samantha Series | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shades of red are gorgeous! I must try them, thanks to you! BTW, your cat eyes are magifique!! xo

    Kisses,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely cute colors. I'm not seeing much brown but I do like the rose pink hue. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shades of brown on lips, and these are absolutely gorgeous!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks so good on you! I have just recently started to use lipsticks myself :) xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice shades dear! Bisous from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of these balms! Must try them!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing in your lipstick, thanks for sharing I am obsessed with your blog<3 Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such great color of lippy!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore these balms! I have a shade in dark red, and I use it all the time. It's so smooth, and lasts for quiet a while :)
    You look stunning!
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. They both look stunning!! :)
    www.stripesandots.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That look awesome ;)

    stegofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You just have the perfect lips!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...