Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Red Checkered Shirt: The Office Look

If you asked me what I think the key items in one's wardrobe should be, I would say to you that the red checkered shirt is definitely one of them.
I don't know what it is about the shirt, it may be the overexposure of the piece, the fact it can be styled in so many ways or that it just boasts chicness in an effortless way.

But whatever reason it is, I personally think the shirt is a timeless piece and that's why I've been on the hunt for the perfect one for ages and finally found it.
I styled it here with some faux leather trousers and pointed boots. I didn't mean to dress like a smoothie of Southern meets punk rock meets girl-from-the-7-Kingdoms-modernised.
But oh well, this is just one of those said 'many ways' the plaid shirt can be worn as.
(red shirt & faux leather trousers - H&M, necklace - Topshop, shoes - NewLook)

17 comments :

  1. Love this outfit. I have a puruple checkered shirt because red doesnt suit me very well but it looks great on you! Loving those shoes :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!
    www.livelovefashion.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is gorgeous!i just ordered a pair of PU leather trousers and i'm looking for ways to style them, i'm gonna try this out!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit babe. Love those leather trousers!
    Have a nice day! Come and visit my blog if you want!!

    xoxo
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black leather and red tartan is one of my FAV combos!! And you're gorgeous!!! <3

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/06/grown-woman.html
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this outfit, you look so stunning and also love your hair! <3

    XO, Melissa's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great outfit! Also, I love the way you've styled your hair!

    Eve xo
    http://anorganisedscatterbrain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have those pants! Love them!!
    xx Camille

    http://www.fashiontartare.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol very true. Ironically enough, I don't have one!! D;

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your hair! it's so cute--great mix of feminine and tom-boy styles!

    XO Courtney of Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing!! Great blog you have, keep up the good work

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rock this look, pretty lady!
    Loving it! ♥

    Happy Weekend to YOU! ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love those little black shoes.

    Madison
    www.treschic.us

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look FABULISHIOUS in that outfit dear :) I wish you a great day in the sun.

    Check out my new post....Cute glamping tips & inspiration :)

    LOVE Maria Inredning - it's Swedish for decor

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...