Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How To: Store Jewelry

storage jewelry

 It was an inevitable thing..becoming addicted to Pinterest. I've become obsessed especially with storage and organisation pins and I've been constantly adding inspiration to my own 'Storage Boards'.
Before we moved from the north of England to the South, I stored my jewelry in random jewelry boxes and then pinned them on a cork board.
When we moved, I changed my storage ways. I wanted my jewelry to be more accessible but at the same time easily enough to see so that I can just mix and match with my outfits.
Overtime, I've managed to find a way of storing them that I've come to like and really be happy with.
('my jewellery' hook - notonthehighstreet)
I bought some jewelry hooks to hang my necklaces and earrings on. The necklaces don't tangle with each other and the pieces are all accessible with no hitches.
Taking inspiration from a fellow blogger, I got an Eiffel Tower souvenir from one of my trips to Paris and use it now as a bracelet stacker.
 My favourite rings and other dainty rings are on display and I can pick and choose quickly with having them all in this 3 section glass bowl from a charity shop.

There are so many ways to store jewelry and these are just my way but you can check out so many more inspirations for all sorts of storing here.
How do you store your jewelry? I'd love to know as I'm always open to new ideas :) 
Have a lovely day or evening where ever you're reading this from :) xo

18 comments :

  1. I got a super cute jewerly hook from Nice last year, also I do have some jewelry boxes where I do store there my rings and other small accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to implement some of these tips. I have way too much stuff and it's all quite messy. Nice post :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute and clever. I loose my jewelry all the time so I wish I was more organized.

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. love the idea of the Eiffel Tower bracelet stacker. I have a massive notice board for my necklaces and I put my sunglasses on hangers (stole that from Luanna from lehappy.com). Lol.

    Courtney from Two Looks, One London | Fashion, Beauty, Life... .x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so much nice jewelry, I really like the glass bowl! I have mine on a mannequin jewelry holder and on my wall.

    www.hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ring holder, so super cute! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow lovely ideas and what a collection <3

    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/05/safari-glam.html
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, that is A LOT of jewellery! Great storage idea for the bangles. <3

    Velveteencockroach

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have quite an impressive collection of jewelry. For some reason I love the idea of wearing jewelry but somehow rarely really ever get around to putting any on. Love how you have stored your pieces. I think it's great to work in jewellery to the decor.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post and great ways to store jewellery! My necklaces always get so tangled cos I just put them in a jewellery box, I think I should invest into buy something to hang them up on haha! Your jewellery collection looks so cute! You got a new follower! :)
    -Paige x
    paigeelizabeth1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! I need to get a jewelry rack!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww love how you store your jewelry! I'm getting an acrylic set with draws I think, just to keep it all in there since I don't have too much :)


    Creepers and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merci for the tips :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    http://photosfrench.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post. You have some beautiful pieces! x

    Under Blue Lights

    ReplyDelete
  15. thiss is so cutee

    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these ideas, this looks so good, just wish I had more jewellery, I struggle with finding nice pieces x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...