Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Je t'aime Paris pt. 11




















(Outfit: peplum top & necklace - H&M, jeans - Primark, shoes - River Island)
(Location: Trocadero)

To conclude this long journey of Parisian photo diaries, I bring to you the Eiffel Tower.
It has always been love at first sight with me and dear Eiffel ever since my first time in Paris and ever since then it has always been the first place I visit and the first thing I see when ever I'm in the city.

And then it also became the last thing I visit and the last thing I see as I leave the city. I don't know why, is it because I'm wary that I might not be able to see it again? Is it because after seeing this scene in G.I. Joe, I now make sure I capture it's beauty every time? Is it because it's so magnificent that I can't deny myself of basking in it's beauty? 
Of all those it's of course the latter even though I do hope nothing of the sorts of the other 2 happen.

Someone commented on my first ever 'Je t'aime Paris' post and told me it's actually illegal or at least it's breaking the law (wait, but that's the same thing) to take and post photos of the tower at night but I just can't keep these photos hidden in the tangled mess of folders in my laptop because 1) The beauty of the tower has to be shared 2) I've taken photos of it during the night before and shared them and I'm sure as hell not stopping now.

If there's only one thing I can do illegally then let it be to snap away the beauty of the Eiffel and share it with the world and let it be known that I love Paris.

Je t'aime Paris and je t'aime my dearest readers. Thank you for taking the time to read, comment and appreciate Paris with me. Hopefully there's more to come in the future :) xo

Paris Part: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

21 comments :

  1. You look so pretty !
    Love the photos, dear !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of wearing a peplum top with sneakers, it looks super cute and comfortable :)

    http://ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These picture are absolutely beautiful. You look lovely. :)
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you went to the Eiffel Tower?! That is incredible! It's beautiful! It looks like you had an absolutely amazing time! Love your outfit btw <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos, pretty outfit, stunning girl, incredible location! xx I had no idea it was illegal to snap the tower at night, weird! :$ Oh well, like you, I'll still do so anyway haha!

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au
    stop by my blog if you're interested :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I can't wait to go back to Paris. You look gorgeous xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these posts and looking at all of your beautiful pictures..you look stunning by the way! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paris is so gorgeous no matter the time of day :) love these! thanks for visiting my blog!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute photos and a cute outfit!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning photos and setting, love your outfit!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't Paris so lovely? Have fun! And cute outfit :)
    Agnes x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos! Paris is such a beautiful city! And by the way, I love your top! Have a nice day,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some great photos! Paris is a great city! I can't wait to visit it again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paris is one of the places I can never get tired of! It is just amazing! Love the HM top on you :) xx

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures in a beautiful city! Love your peplum!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a dream to be that close to the Eiffel Tower!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your photos look great!!! And omg Parissss!!! The city of love!! :)
    How I wish I could go back!

    xx,
    Regine
    www.ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...