Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Hunger Games series




A love for books runs in my family from my great grandmother to my grandmother down to my aunts and my mother is no exception so when I got started reading books, it didn't really come as a surprise to me that I loved them.

I already have started my collection of books and I treasure them dearly. This year I decided to add a little section in this blog for just books since it's a big passion of mine too.

For the first entry to this section I only saw it fit that I would feature one of my favourite series of books and as cliché as it might be it's Suzanne Collins' - The Hunger Games series. 

I was one of the people who got sucked in to reading the series when I found out it was being made into a film so I rushed to read the book before it came out and naturally I got so engrossed in the books.
Now, I read the whole series every time a new film is about to come out and re-read the whole series again after I've watched the film.
 The plot, the characters, the setting and the whole series is just something I've come to really enjoy and love reading again and again.

Do you love books to? Have you read this series? What's your favourite book? Sound of on the comments below, I'd love some suggestions on what to read next. 

Have a good week ahead lovelies xo

24 comments :

  1. I already read the three books and I just love this serie ! It's so great !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series was really enjoyable :) I wasn't too keen on the last one but the first two were great! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. never read the books but I'm sure the movies are not half as good, especially the last one...

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these books!

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this series and the films are so great too! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the books, I've just watched the movies, but I'll put them in my wishlist ! :) They sound fun !

    ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to read as well and i must say that I really enjoyed the Hunger Games series as well! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Hunger games! I read the last book, but it wasn't that good as the movie!
    Generally I love reading books, but most time I spend is wirte post or do blogphotos..no time to read books

    Wanna follow each other honey?
    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books, love all of them!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only watched the movie but I would love to read the books too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those book series, especially the first one was my favorite!

    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read this yet ( I know, shame on me) but I love the movies!
    xx
    Coco

    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/3/25/seminyak-beach-bali

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ive only watched the movies and the storyline is so good! I think I'm definitely going to buy the book series x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this :)
    Xo
    Valentina
    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you like the book more than the movies.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved reading these books, it feels so long since I read them though! I remember the second book was my beach read in Hawaii back in 2012! Feels like an age ago now! xx

    mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read the hunger games series right before I knew it was being made into a movie, or even part of a series! I had to read the first book for school, and I fell in love so I had to finish the series right away! I always say that my favorite book is lumped into a series by Nora Roberts, and that's The Bride Quartet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love reading great books as well! ;)
    http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really enjoyed the books and the movie!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love reading a lot, it my passion and inspiration! I started reading after watching movie ohhh and still enjoyed a lot and I read only first book. Keep reading and inspire others! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved the first two books, but then again I haven't read the third one yet! ❤
    munchies&musings

    ReplyDelete
  22. do you like the books or movies more?? I just saw the last movie that came out.

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wish you much fun with my comments, perhaps this blog will be a great blog someday I hope, I really liked this part of the article, with a big and interesting topic has helped a lot of people who don't oppose things that people should know, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...