Sunday, January 25, 2015

Noël de Paris















































The holiday season is officially over for another 11 months and so before the time flies by again to December I wanted to share my Christmas in the city before it's too late.

I feel so blessed to have been able to spend Christmas in Paris with my sister and her boyfriend being so near the city whilst I live here in Antwerp. 

I have been to Paris in the winter/holiday season before including New Years but never Christmas so now I can tick that off my list too.

It seems that every time I'm in the city I do/try/discover something new like this time I tried mulled wine for the first time and being a non-lover of wines I was surprised that I actually drank a full medium cup of it. We also snacked on pork knuckle (also a first) on Christmas Day before we had Christmas dinner later on that night.  

Myself and my sister also completed our panoramic views of Paris by riding the Roue de Paris (a complete photo diary of the panoramic views soon).

Christmas in Paris was so good and I can't wait for the next holiday season and also for the next adventures in Paris. 

Hope you're all having a good week and stay tuned for more photo diaries.

6 comments :

  1. Seems like you had a lovely time ! Nice pictures too !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite place in the world! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to point out, your hair is stunning!
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures, looks like you had a great trip! x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! And your red jacket is so cute.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...