Friday, January 23, 2015

bullets and thorns








(playsuit - Primark, trainers - River Island, bag - New Look, necklace - Topshop)

I'm all for playsuits especially when they're comfy as pjs like this Guns & Roses playsuit I nabbed on sale from Primark. It's a size too big but it works better that way because it actually feels like an actual pyjama then.
Matched my lips to the playsuit too, or maybe I just used that as an excuse to wear red lips.

This is officially the last lagged outfit post from last year and so far there has been none taken from this year yet but I have 1 month left until I am back in England and re-united with my wardrobe.

I am saddened by the fact I will depart from my friends and this city I now got used to calling 'home' but I'd be lying to myself if I don't admit that I didn't miss home, my mum, my sister, our cat and all home comforts including home cooked meals, my own bed, having an actual bath and of course my abundant collection of clothes and shoes that I have missed wearing.

4 comments :

  1. Such a cute look ! Love it so much !

    Many giveaways on the blog right now !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not seen this playsuit in Primark before?
    I love it <3
    cute outfit

    www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...