Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Photo Diary; A Summary

First, I hope you had a good Christmas lovelies. Secondly, I can't believe 2015 is upon us in a matter of days and you probably have heard this a lot already but I can't help but wonder where 2014 went.

Finally, I wanted to take a look back at my 2014 to appreciate the good and the bad things, to look back on the good memories and to just reminisce for one last time before a new year embarks and before more activities/adventure happens. But I just can't wait for it and so before 2015, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and may there be lots and lots of fun and adventure for you in 2015.

Here's a visual of A Melody of Diaries' 2014



(delving more into the 'beauty' blogging and Youtube shenanigan)


(Exploring my new home town area more)





















(2014 was all about Paris for me)















(Paris, Paris, Paris; if you don't already know, it's my favourite city)









(Walked over 1000+ steps from different Parisian landmarks to see the city in different panoramic views)





(saw the 'city-city' looking part of Paris: La Défense)
















(had 1 of the best days of my life and although it may sound cliche but it was a day spent in Disneyland)

















(moved to a new city - Antwerpen, Belgium for a working internship and met so many new friends and made so many memories and there's still 2 months left)











(spent Christmas in my favourite city of course)









(completed my panoramic explorations of Paris with the Paris ferris wheel)





(Paris and winter)



(my sister graduating from 3 years of university was one of the highlights of the year)













(I really wasn't on top of blogging but here' some of what made it when I did blog)

7 comments :

  1. These are awesome pictures. Seems like you had a wonderful 2014. You're a very beautiful girl and I really love your blog!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great photos!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love posts like these. need to start compiling one my one soon. thank you for your lovely comment as well. have a fab new years eve. www.ecorbinmckenzie.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many beautiful photos! Sadly, I haven't been anywhere in 2014, but I really want to go to Paris :)

    Happy New Year!

    Beauty Inside Art

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures! Looks like a great year

    Georgina x | miss petite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great year in style 2014! Have a great 2015!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...