Saturday, February 1, 2014

What's In My Bag




From left to right, top to bottom: (Bag - Just Fab & Zara (seen in video), First Great Western train timetable, 'Allegiant' book - Waterstones, purse - River Island, college lanyard/ID, keys, tablespoon measure & can opener keychain, Emergency Phone Charger - River Island, Tangle Teaser - Boots, tic-tacs c/o dad from Spain, purse full of bobby pins/hair grips & bobbles, recycled denim journal c/o rikyandnina.com, journal and pens, Specsavers glasses, Nivea body spray, beanie - ebay, Wreck This Journal - Waterstones, headphones - Sony via Asda, fox gloves - Primark)

Did the infamous 'What's In My Bag' video/blog post and oh dear do I have such a typical college-er/student bag haha. Nothing even interesting here besides my Allegiant and Wreck This Journal and fox gloves, well interesting for me anyway.

What's in your 2014 bag lovelies? Anything lovely or is it full of receipts and hair grips? haha xo

11 comments :

  1. I love these posts - mainly because I'm nosy haha!
    guesswhat-iwearclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post! lovely ideas!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is great! Lovely video dear :))

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gloves are so wicked, I wish we had Primark in Canada. lol

    Lovely blog darling,

    Viève, xx

    www.bonjourvieve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post!
    do we follow?
    let me know and I'll follow you back
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/oasap-tartan-scarf-for-winter-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same wallet :)

    Claudielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely collection, those gloves are so adorable!! x

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, the gloves are so cute!

    I'm thinking of doing one of these posts too :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, just came across to ur blog. It’s amazing. i am now following u at gfc.
    I am new at blogging. I wld be glad if u chk out my blog and follow me bak at gfc and my facebook fan page.hope to hear from u.XOXO

    MY new blog post- http://estuaray.blogspot.com/2014/02/bath-and-body-works-travel-size-lotion.html

    My fb fan page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Estuaray/648121188549851?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a lot of things in my bag as well. It's like a neverending bag, I always struggle to find anything in there!

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...