Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm - Give Me A Cuddle












(Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm - Give Me A Cuddle via Boots £5.99)

Hey lovelies, so here's another beauty item review (or at least an attempt at it, it's only my 2nd so bare with me as I try and get better at it :D) of another lip-related item and for this one it's Rimmel London's Color Rush balm. 
If you have been following my blog or have been watching my videos then you would know that I love giving lip statements and so I wanted to try a new lip item. So the Rimmel balms look like the Bourjois colour boost I know but behold, they may look the same but they are very different. 

First of all, the Rimmel balm is what it says is it: a balm. Therefore giving the effect of what a balm should give just a smooth, soft and hydrating feel to the lips with it's cherry on top: a variety of colours. I actually only got this colour from the range although they have 7 colours within the line all of which have specially curious yet curious in a good-kinda-way names like this one 'Give Me A Cuddle' and other rather quite strange but uniquely genius and strange at the same time like: 'Drive Me Nude'. 'Not An Illusion', etc. etc.
I would like to find out who came up with the names for these balms and find out his/her inspiration for them or whether they were just being rather playful and random :) 

Anyway, back to the balm, it is soft on the lips. It doesn't dry it out and also doesn't dry out on the lips even after a few hours. The colour does stay on for long with just a few touch ups here and then to give that freshly puckered up look. 
The product retails for £5.99 which makes it cheaper than Colour Boost or any other item alike, which I think is fair as it is after all a balm. It is definitely worth that price as well for the effect and finish touch it gives to your look.

So I definitely recommend this product and definitely going to try out the other colours too. Only thing about the line is I wish there were more colours, 7 is a good number but I wish there was a coral or orange of some sort in there but nonetheless, it's still a good buy :)

Let me know your thoughts if you've tried the item or will try it :) xo

24 comments :

  1. looks lovely on you! :) new follower!
    Beth | Hey It's Toots

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that colour and it's such a bargain!

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour pay off is surprisingly good considering its a balm and this really does compliment you well, price is reasonable I must check the others shades they have because rimmel tends to be a reliable brand! x

    Essence of Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. this color looks beautiful on u!


    xo Francesca from Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog! lovely post too!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks nice! But I want to try out the Revlon Matte ones.. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this colour looks so perfect on you, literally amazing! I love it.

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ps GIVE ME YOUR LIPS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to try these Colour Rush balms for a while now, and this colour is definitely on my wishlist now! x

    hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great colour! Perfect for spring ;)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. rimmel always make good products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment on my blog! pastel houses really are lovely aren't they? I'm not one for make-up but these colour rush balms caught my eye because I love the thought of adding colour to your lips as well as making them all soft
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your make-up looks lovely. The colour looks lovely on you :) X

    http://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab post and pictures doll, you have a really great blog :) This sounds so lush :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so great against your skin tone. Stunning.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely colour. Might have to check it out myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely shade on you! I definitely want to give this a whirl.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colour looks lovely on you :) xx

    Alex http://glitterandcookiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look great dear !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful photos! The colour of the balm looks lovely
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfect colour for you, it really works with your skin tone. I have to try some of them soon!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love this--it looks perfect for Spring time!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look super sweet in this natural make up - this is such a lovely lip colour! And i love how you decorate your room with those simple roses :)
    Check out my latest blogpost and share your thoughts! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your pics! So beautiful. I like the effect of this product... I should try it and I like the colour too ;) xoxo

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...