Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Time

































(hat, skirt, jacket, socks - Topshop, top - H&M, necklace (part of another top) - River Island, shoes - New Look, bag - carboot)

An overload of pictures, I know guys sorry but I haven't done one of this kind of posts in a while since the Egypt holiday so hopefully you'll forgive me.

As you know if you've been following me for quite some time now, I have moved to the South of England with my family and so we're closer to the sea. We went to Plymouth a few weeks back that's why my hair is longer here and still has the ombre bit unlike in my previous post. I just haven't posted this since I've been quite busy but now here it is.

We went to Plymouth to watch Fast & Furious 6 (which was amazing as ever) and decided to go by the lighthouse and explore the place a bit.

I wore my neon skirt with neutrals such as black and white just to let the bright colour pop on its own and since nothing says SUMMER more than bright and bold colours.

Hope you're all having a fab summer anyway lovelies xo

P.S. Here's a June Favourites video in my Youtube channel if you want to check that out :) 

11 comments :

  1. Love the neon skirt and all the pictures you posted! Seems like a lovely place :D

    Have a nice Sunday after-noon,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your skirt!and you are totally rockin that hat:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore ton style, la tenue est superbe!
    ♥ http://wildlysweet.blogspot.fr ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute and i enjoyed all the beautiful pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute outfit! i adore your boots and the photography is stunning <3
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is absolutely amazing! The yellow skirt is so beautiful as well! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so darling! Great pictures too

    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very beautiful! Your hair is awesome! :O

    Maria Pol

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skirt looks really nice on you and I like the rest of you ouutfit too! :) <3

    http://fashionbym-yesser.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos :) You are so beautiful !
    check out my blog! if you like it follow me and I follow you back
    http://the-newone.blogspot.ru
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love your hair! Please tell me it's natural as I have super long hair too, sister! Keep up the great stuff :-)

    http://susannahleah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...