Friday, June 21, 2013

Jovani













(Jovani beaded prom dress* - Wish Want Wear, shoes - JustFab)

It's that time of year again where every school/college leaver are attending prom, leavers ball, awards evenings and so on and I myself is attending my college's awards evening and there's nothing more exciting than wearing the perfect dress for that once in a lifetime event.


And so I was very happy when Wish Want Wear contacted me to lend me a dress. The website is full of designer dresses from the likes of Herve Leger to Jovani and many more. What's amazing about the website is that they let you hire these elegant and extravagant dresses for much less than the price of the actual dress 'cause let's be honest we're not a Kardashian so it's ever unlikely to wear let alone own a designer dress  but Wish Want Wear lets you have the chance to wear them for 4 or 8 days, your choice. 


If that's not convincing enough, they even let you try it before you hire it since we all know how online shopping can be tricky especially if it's for an important event like prom. And when you're done with the dress you just send it back to an already pre-paid postage bag that they provide and voila! best night of your life with the best dress done.


I chose this dress for my event since the theme of the event is 'prom' and nothing screams prom more than beading and puffy dress. 


Hope you all have a good event if you're going to one lovelies and if not, have a good weekend :) xo


P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin as Google Reader is closing soon. Follow me here.

19 comments :

  1. My Prom is next Friday and I just bought my dress, that website is such a great Idea though but my dress I think can be worn more than once aha You look absolutely beautiful in the pictures too your dress is gorgeous and your shoess I think I'll be checking out that site as I haven't bought my shoes yet! Hope you had a lovely night hun xox

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO gorgeous wowww! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes!!! Amazing photos


    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find your posts to be really engaging- i love your writing style! I've read a number of your posts and you draw me in with each post :) You probably get this all the time so sorry for being a loser haha!

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/soap-and-glory-bright-here-bright-now.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look! I love the dress :)

    xoxo,
    http://simplicity-in-pink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look like a princess!
    so pretty
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooove that dress!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO A LIMITED EDITION MARC JACOBS FOR COCA COLA LIGHT PACKET!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ♡
    Beautiful pics, you look like a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is super cute x Thanks for checking out my blog. Now following x

    Cat

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful! You should be a model!! :))
    I love your blog! :)

    Follow on bloglovin?
    www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the dress and shoes! you look amazing like a true princess!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing dress hunny

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looks like a princess! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing dress!you look so beautiful, i am following you now! Hope you can follow me back :)

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorgeous in that dress! and i love the shoes as well! x

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...