Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm blue da bu di da bu da







(jumper/skirt - Primark, black and gold bracelet - Forever 21, black and white skeleton bracelets - Topshop, gold skeleton bracelet - Internacionale, boots - H&M, beanie - unknown)

Current obsession right now? = blue. I love this blue jumper, it's crop and slouchy great for layering on top of collared tops for winter and just light enough on it's own for spring/summer. I think blue goes really well with white and black, maybe this thinking of mine and my obsession with blue is influenced and inspired by Aimee Song and the blue just seems so striking with monochrome. I'm definitely expanding my blue items collection in the future more.

On a whole other note, here are 3 polyvore outfits I created of 3 different themes: casual, party and beach for an entry for the MoneySupermarket.com brand new wardrobe competition and even if I don't win it, it was fun to do this and I'm thinking of doing this again in the future just as general post if I don't have any outfits/etc. to post. Hope you also like these polyvores :) 

Have a good weekend lovelies xo

Casual


Peplum top
£14.99 - newlook.com


River Island rolled up jeans
£45 - riverisland.com


Zara lining shoes
£29.99 zara.com


Tote bag
£59.99 - zara.com


Casio steel jewelry
£35 asos.com


Topshop
£8 topshop.com



Total = £192.97


I really like and I'm not going to lie, am obsessed with the monochrome trend for this S/S season. I'm also currently obsessed with peplum and so casual for me is just toning down a girly peplum top with boyfriend jeans since nothing screams 'casual' more than boyfriend jeans and still be chic. Blue and gold are great colours, put together and they form a marriage of stylish combination and et voila! the perfect casual outfit.

party


Jones Jones prom party dress
£60 jonesandjonesfashion.com


KG Kurt Geiger white wedge
£120 kurtgeiger.com


Quilted handbag
£7.99 newlook.com


Topshop
£8.50 - topshop.com



Total = £196.49



For me party is all about dressing up and putting a little more effort than your normal day to day since it's not everyday you get to dress up and get all glammed up unless you're a Kardashian or a Geordie/Chelsea girl (sorry if I'm stereotyping here). This patchwork dress is so cute and really party-esque pairing it with white wedges for easy walk (especially after a few cheeky drinks) and to last all party night long; simple clutch and complex jewellery to top the outfit off and you're ready to hollar for the night :D


beach


Dorothy Perkins sweater
£28 dorothyperkins.com


Topshop
£38 - topshop.com


Jack Wills underwire halter bikini
£29.50- jackwills.com


River island
£40 riverisland.com


Accessorize drawstring backpack
£35 - accessorize.com


H&M aviator sunglasses
£5.99 hm.com



Total = £136.49



Nothing screams 'beach' to me more than denim and crochet. Crochet reminds me of Coachella even though I've never been; the dessert, the heat, the pools...summer, that is a lot coming from just one product. Denim is a summer staple in my opinion and crochet and denim are just match made in heaven perfect for the beach. Of course not forgetting the bikini for when you just want to strip off and run to the sea or just tan yourself.
Aviators are the ultimate sunglasses I think and gladiators are just cool and I'm sure Archilles will approve and as always, being inspired by Rumi Neely backpacking it at the beach and being totally chic.

20 comments :

  1. Love this skirt ♥ so stunning!!



    www.bitacoradelua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that primark skirt too.
    great way of styling it!
    love your beanie

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4655745
    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally have fallen in love with all these outfits! I love your jumper and skirt! And the dunagrees are so cute as well


    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with your hair, it's so beautiful and long! and these sets are amazing

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this combination is so great, love the skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like your tribal skirt! and your beanie is cute!

    anyway im following you, if you like my blog you can follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your skirt! Great outfit! Thanks for comment my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits!
    Love the beach look!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look. I love this colbolt blue colour- it just returns year after year and always looks fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful look! I'm loving the colors and great styling!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw, your hair is so long and shiny! I love your polyvores especially the last one :)

    p.s Oh, thanks for stopping by my blog, following u via bloglovin. If u like u can follow me at bloglovin too x


    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first one outfit

    kisses
    www. welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Τhis iѕ ѵery fascіnating, You're an overly skilled blogger. I've joіned your гss
    fеed and look forwаrd tο looking for morе of youг wοnderful post.
    Also, I hаѵe shared your web site in my social networκs

    My web blog - just click the up coming site

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing :3
    http://britishcookimonster.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it, and your hair is so nice :)

    www.seesimona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. loveeee all your outfit !

    following you now, hope you follow back ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your skirt and jumper! I can't believe they're both from Primark! Gaah, I should really go more often! We need to shop when I get home for Easter! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the forever 21 jewellery! Been looking for a drawstring back like the one from accessorize for ages now. Great looks!

    www.katemma.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...