Friday, March 8, 2013

denim and pastel








(hat - H&M, denim shirt/skirt - River Island, tights - Primark, shoes - Office, lipstick - Topshop)

Denim and pastel again I know, I know just like this one but I wore these outfits near Valentines Day weeks ago so I thought it was quite appropriate. Fast forward to now and it's just another way of wearing denim and pastel, both trendy this spring as always.

I'm still hat obsessed and I'm thinking of getting this bright green hat from Topshop to go along with my Vans of same colour which I haven't shown here. Since I'm trying to go out of the comfort zone then I thought neon would be a great way too as I never really go for neon and always just stick basic colours. I actually started this style already with purchasing a neon yellow skirt the other day, I shall show it in a haul post when I get my camera back.
Also obsessing on peplum tops, I know I'm late for the party but better late than never and at the moment my lateness doesn't seem that late since there's still a lot of peplums out there (queue exciting dances, woooo!)

Have a good weekend lovelies xo

26 comments :

  1. lovely look, the denim blouse is amazing and adore the gold studs on it
    xx ish
    http://tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to get a denim shirt too! this one looks too comfy i like! :3
    are you from birmingham? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair, and your outfit are so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool look, love your boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!

    xx
    Biskvittka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely go for the green beanie ;)

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your jacket. It is very cool

    answerisno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty! and love the denim blouse, amazing details on it. also, thank you for commenting on my blog.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your beautiful comment.
    following you now on bloglovin' and GFC.
    hope you'll follow me back!


    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit. Your hair! Arghhh I love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is amazing! So long, ms rapunzel! Your boots are perfect as well!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hair! I have been wanting to do that to my hair but I am so afraid!

    www.trendiniginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh for some reason I can't see any of your images. I feel like I am missing out here :(

    Alyssa
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look lovely!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit! Love the denim shirt! Love your blog, would be cool if you could visit mine too. We can also follow each other if you like too :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely outfit, love your boots and skirt.

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. good in unique style :)

    ekanandapna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Alyssa
    I don't know why it shouldn't work, it works for everyone else :( sorry

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am in love with your outfit! It's perfection (;
    I love it all from your hat to your studded boots!
    My hair is similar to yours!


    ♡♡♡ www.cremdelachic.blogspot.com ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  20. krásné fotky<3 Jsi moc pěkná:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing look! I love your boots and your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...