Sunday, March 3, 2013

Birmingham photo diary














(hat/coat - Topshop, jumper - charity shop, skirt - River Island, tights - Primark, shoes - Jessica Buurman, socks - gift)







































(photos from Bull Ring shopping centre in Birmingham taken by myself and ootd by Moira Parton)

Happy Sunday lovely people, here are the photos from Birmingham from last week (videos here). It feels like it has been ages since then, I think its got to do with how quick the time is going and how busy I seem to be getting. I have a back log of things to do and since my camera died from that trip, I've also been counting down the days until I get my replacement and it just seems like forever.

Anyway, the trip consisted of yummy food from Wagamamas and Nandos, chocolate and macaron shopping and of course clothes, ootd shoots and exploration of the Bull Ring and getting struck with awe at the fact the egg looking building is Selfridges and connects to the main mall.

Definitely thinking of going back for another big clothing splurge when I've saved up again, maybe during Spring/Summer when new trends have been released.
I'm thinking of doing a haul post/video when I get my camera back if I do find the time (hopefully).

Have a good Sunday xo

23 comments :

  1. Oh my god, where did you get the milkshakes from?! Birmingham is literally my second home as i go to uni there and i have never come across them! I love your outfit and i'm so happy to see a blog post like this xx

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome and i love the background of the bullring :)

    Love the hat!

    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog and entered my giveaway!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing time! Love the outfit, you look gorgeous, especially the jumper

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the outfit! I really need to get my hands on a pair of cutout boots.

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely wanna go back! I was thinking, maybe around end of May or early June. What do you think? Omg, I've been craving that bubble coffee since we got it! Heee! Oh and thanks for mentioning that you went with Jed and I, not. Haha! Jokes. =P

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Food looks super yummy!!! Love the boots, been eyeing the similar one from Topshop.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visiting Pirate Hart!

    xo!

    www.piratehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment!! You're amazing :)
    Love your style, and your hair is so amazing!
    Check my new post in:
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit esp. your shoes!

    Birmingham!! I love my city <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style! beautiful photos and I lovvvee your hair!

    xoxo
    My Blog, Blonde but not least

    ReplyDelete
  12. you looked great! and i am now craving chocolate! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love Your ombre hair <3

    www.classicorcool.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit beaut and I am really loving your boots. nomnomnom, all that food looks delicious!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That outfit is perfecT!!!
    I LOVE IT!

    www.whisperwordsoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair is so pretty! I love ombre hair, and your outfit is really cute. I love pairing a print piece with nice sharp colors. You pull of this look effortlessly!


    Also, would you mind voting for me on American Eagle's site. Takes 2 secs lol: https://live.ae.com/#/entries/3272

    I'd really appreciate it! Please and Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing photos and gorgeous girl <3 and by the wayI'm your new follower, wanna do the same? :)

    i'm also holding a giveaway (indonesia only)
    Let's Join! Just Simply Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice blog! maybe we can follow each other if you want? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. your hair is amazing!
    i love the outfit especially the bowler hat

    http://rchlxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Charlotte Morgan

    the milkshakes are from Moo-Cha its by that hall way to Selfridges just outside Republic :) it's so good

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice pictures, girl;)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the outfit and the shoes! :D May I ask where do you got them? ;)

    http://theunpetaledrose.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  23. @The Unpetaled Rose thank you :) the shoes are from Jessica Buurman online shop :)

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...