Tuesday, February 19, 2013

denim and galaxy







(gold necklace collar - H&M, grey denim shirt - Primark, galaxy skirt - Urban Outfitter, boots - Jessica Buurman, bracelets - Primark, skull bracelet & hat- Topshop)

Little overdue with this post, I took this a while back and only posting it now since I've been so busy with work even over half term and I've still not managed to do college work (sigh) Anyway, this is not a complaint  post.

I got this skirt from UO when they were on sale and it's just really soft and the print is amazing, I can't wait to wear it for summer :)

I'm off to Birmingham this weekend for a late celebratory shopping with my sister and her boyfriend for her birthday and I can't wait to test out my new camera I got a few days ago :) I might even try and make a video since it's got a movie mode now 

How have you guys been?xo

10 comments :

  1. Love your skirt and boots - look amazing :)

    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfitr post feat a contrast sleeve leather jacket

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt!! <3

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely skirt! x

    Please check out my Topshop/Miss Selfridge Jewelry giveaway x
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/800-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combination! ♥ Denim and galaxy - two of my favorite prints .

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your outfit, the denim shirt and galaxy print skirt works great together! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG your tie dyed skirt looks absolutely amazing!! In fact, I really like some of your other outfits on your blog too!

    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/ring-flash.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for new camera! Love your boots, they remind me of the cut out balenciaga's :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit, I'm following with gfc

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...