Tuesday, January 29, 2013

short lived






(hat - Internacionale, dress - Primark, coat - Topshop, tights - Primark, boots - Primark)

Hello! I know I've been lagging around with blog posts this week, I've just been too caught up with working for my mum and doing Insanity and cooking meals (if you follow me on Instagram then you will know this haha) since it's part of my new years resolutions to cook more.

Anyway, these were taken a few days ago when it snowed so heavy then suddenly it all disappeared as the rain washed it away. At least I got my snow pictures for this year anyways.

The coat is a super bargain, I went into Topshop not intending to buy anything since another NY resolution is not to spend so much money and save for holidays instead. So I was just merely looking at what they have when I suddenly saw this coat on the sale rack and when I looked at the tag it said £20 from £75 and with my student discount I even got it to a lower £18, it's so amazing! My every intention of getting a parka for this winter disappeared as soon as I saw this coat's tag and tried it on.

Enough about my coat, how are you all doing?xo

23 comments :

  1. I love this outfit, especially your hat :)

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky! There's a student discount? Lovely coat.

    XX,
    READ: I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This winter I started loving outfit photos taken in snow! ♥ Lovely~
    Lol, I follow you on instagram and I know what you mean xD I always feel so guilty and think how unhealthy I eat when I see your food photos...

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

    xx
    http://www.benonijohnson.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bargain for the jacket! If only there were such good sales down here :( Oh yes, I've definitely been trying to cook more, I think i have an obsession with baking actually haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dress.., white like a preety snow fall<3

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful dress x

    check out my giveaway!
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice jacket! Gotta love
    bargain c: And I adore you
    hair! It's so long and
    sleek!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit & your hair is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    Thanks for your comment!!
    I LOVE your hair dear ;)
    Great outfit!
    Ila.
    MoreThingsAboutFashion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing hair and great outfit :)
    Thanks for your comment...
    With love,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is so long and pretty!

    fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures. Your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for comment ;) Cute photos. I love your hair ♥ Can we follow each other? Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! so lovely outfit... OMG I love your hair :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab look!! love your blog

    please enter my first giveaway :)

    http://rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk/

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress is lovely :) your ombre is gorgeous as well!

    Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love your ombre hair giiirl ^_^
    I just found you and immediately became member! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit my blog back :)
    Kisses and keep in touch ♡

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me encanta tu estilo y me encanta tu blog!! Te sigo para quedarme y poder ver nuevos post tuyos!! Enhorabuena x tu sitio!!

    Te animo a que visites mi blog y me sigas si te gusta para ver nuevas cositas!
    http://blowoffashion.blogspot.com.es/

    gracias y besos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. your hair is beautiful!! and I adore this outfit :)

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...