Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas presents and haul

chocolates 


beanies/hats
(New Look, Internacionale, River Island)


(Internacionale, H&M)


socks
(Topshop)


hair dyes, Look blush make-up, Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick, Topshop 'Innocent' lipstick



iPhone 4s, River Island men's Skinny Dip iPhone case


jewellery
(watch - Topman, body chain - Topshop, cross necklace - River Island, gold detachable collar - Topshop, silver stud collar - River Island, triangle necklace - Topshop, cross earrings - Topshop, cross ear cuff - Internacionale)


tops
(tee with necklace - River Island, cross top/dress - Republic, burgundy top - Primark)


skirts
(all River Island)


pyjama - Primark


duvet set - Primark


macaroon maker - Selfridges
Babyliss beach Wave Envy curlers - Asda


shoes
(burgundy high heels - Topshop, white loafers - River Island, black heels - New Look)


purse - River Island


First of all, Happy New Year to all you lovely people and I hope you had a good start of the year :) I certainly did being surrounded with my friends. This post is quite overdue but it's better late than never.

Here are the presents I got this Christmas including some stuff I bought myself as well. I'm very grateful for what I received and couldn't ask for more. But let's remember it's not about the material things but the immaterial things around us that's important such as family and friends, I was surrounded with my family and that was the best present I could have ever asked.

On the other hand, it wouldn't hurt to have a few nice things now and again (for me that's mostly again and again, shopaholic right here) I finally got an iPhone...my dad tried to trick me by having me open a cracked iPhone first, I was okay with it though as I just thought to myself that it just needs the screen repairing then he gave me another box and then there it was, a new one with it's screen all intact, it was a nice surprise. So now I've jumped into the band wagon and joined Instagram so follow me: @marieljanina  I've been snapping away ever since I got the phone, oh I love it.

I also got your typical girlie stuff both presents from my family and also from myself: clothes, make-up, shoes and jewellery.

I am a happy gal indeed :) you shall see these items in my outfit posts in later posts to come :)  I have already worn some items for New Years Eve but wasn't able to take pictures of the outfit because of it being dark and rainy *sigh English weather sigh*

What about you guys, what did you guys get for Christmas? Post a link to posts/pictures down the comments if you have any :) xo

20 comments :

  1. Lovely stuff dear..
    You have a great treasure there.
    I love your skirt and shoes somuch:)

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing items! Especially the red velvet skirt! (Or is it a dress?) still gorgeous though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas you had. I love that Primark duvet set. Looks beautiful.

    http://in-ternal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! can´t tell you how much I adore the things! love the jewellery your hats and the burgundy prikmark shirt ... but my fav´s are your loafers they´re just AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sea Shell Pralines are my favourite ever chocolates, I actually ate a whole box on Christmas day!

    Love that jumper btw!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the skirts and its always good to get chocolate!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't until you style those skirts, they are ALL so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Primark's red top! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some amazing presents, love the burgundy topshop heels and the tops! So jealous of your iphone, lucky girl!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are one of my favorite accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looovvve the Topshop heels! You got amazing presents.

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! I love your stuffs!!! <3


    www.somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely things! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. shit i kept scrolling through this like damn shes got a tonneee of treats when will it end?!

    all gorgeous though! reeeeally like your blog and you've got lushh style


    www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The duvet print is gorgeous!
    And looove the shoes!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!:)

    A.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just love the things!! xx

    http://schwesternundliebe.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. also ich muss sagen, dass mir diese Jacke sehr gut gefällt, daher 5 Sterne. Da ich die strick jacken eigentl zu allem anziehe...im Winter als Trainingsjacke oder beim aufwärmen vorm Spiel, oder wenn es Sommer/Herbst/Frühling ist als normale jacken damen, falls es regnet oder ein bisschen frisch ist. Sie erfüllt auf jeden Fall den Zweck zu 100%

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...