Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Photo Diary

This year has really been a whirlwind of events, 1st times, ups and downs and so much more. This year I tried a lot of new things and fortunately they are things that I am willing to do or places I want to visit again. This year I travelled quite a few times, Paris for New Years and Spring and Egypt for Summer and it has given me so much joy to be in these places that I've always wanted to visit and experience. This year I turned 18 and kept enjoying my youth and my teenage life so much more than I planned.

There have been ups and downs to the year but then again, what year doesn't. People we're lost, new ones we're born...it's life. I've had my regrets and my 'I wish I did that', 'I wish I didn't do that', 'I wish I said that' moments but time isn't going back for anyone and there's only the future to look forward to now.

This year has certainly been a very quick year and if I'm being honest, this hasn't been the best year but there were certainly best days, best weeks and best moments and here's just to hoping next year will just be better and bring more joy, experiences, opportunities and lessons to life.

As the year ends, here's a  massive photo diary that recaps the highlights of my year. WARNING: by massive, I mean MASSIVE so scroll on at your own risk :)

I hope you have a fab New Years Eve tomorrow and all the best for 2013 lovelies :) xo



Egypt 2012


1st time quad biking/Egypt 2012


went clubbing with the parents (photo taken by my dad as I was dancing the night away)



hair spraying hair with coloured hair sprays 





Halloween <3




parties with college friends



got picked up from college in this on my 18th 



18th birthday cake



Cairo 2012 <3








18th birthday




bread making in Egypt



trying a Marilyn-esque pose in Paris



the blue hole 



New Year in Paris
















Notre Dame on New Years Day







New Years Eve


First snow of 2012









loving life in Egypt





shisha smoking



camel rides by the beach



Valentines Day















experiments on the hair







the outfit I was taking when my camera fell/St. Patrick's Day



another take on outfit poses





French light house



In the Eiffel Tower





new laptop



the French beach 





college's awards day



student of the year with 2 other friends







spring <3















River Nile



Louvre <3



Pyramids <3



the beach <3



growing collection



cocktails <3













tried snails in France




Paris view from Eiffel Tower



The Catacombs <3







Halloween









hat madness



party


alcohol


Christmas time









11 comments :

  1. Woww amazing pics!!!


    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your Egypt and Cairo photos! & The pyramids! I just followed you. I hope you can check my blog and follow me, too.

    XX,
    Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! You make me want to travel the world starting today haha

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are so beautiful & you're lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a positive attitude! Lovely photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowo.., I love the growing collections somuch sis:)
    You re so alive in egyp and paris !
    Amazing day, and Happy New Year dear..

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics, so great you got to travel so much!
    I will follow you, hope you can follow back :)
    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...