Saturday, May 26, 2012

week in pictures

coral lipstick courtesy of my sister from MUA (Make Up Academy)
pleated leather skirt from Ark Clothing
monochrome outfit webcam shot, see other here
full fringe clip ons that make my head look rounder and apparantely make me look older
burgundy Vans
floral wreath that remind me of the Statue of Liberty
half curled hair for party night
hair and make-up done for party
coral lipstick again for a hot sunny day
currently having an obsession with cross jewellery
thin print bomber jacket from Primark
floral bralet from Primark for a boiling hot day
heaviest earrings in the world


Some random webcam pictures I took these past 2 weeks.

5 comments :

  1. Great outfits... love the leather skirt.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I love your blog and your style :) And your hair is ahhmazing! Super jealous of how long it is.
    thelifeofemily-alice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the cross accessories, your floral bustier and of course, your freaking hair( which is so flipping awesome!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Say hello to your new follower ;-) Sometimes I get mad that here don't have Primark </3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such a beaut! and your hair is to die for! thanks for your comment on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...