Monday, May 14, 2012

pastel love


(white button down - H&M, pastel mint green skinny jeans - River Island, leopard bag - New Look, leopard shoes, New Look)

Wore this soft pastel versus wild leopard outfit for both times I watched 'The Avengers Assemble'. First with my family then second time with my friends. I noticed I seem to watch films I really like twice at the cinemas lately i.e. Mission Impossible, The Hunger Games and now this. Definitely not feeling guilty about paying twice especially if the first time's always free since the parents pay for it :)

Anyways, film aside, I didn't even plan how to wear this outfit really. I bought the bag and a pair of leopard loafers, this button down and the jeans recently and I just wanted to wear all of them and then I just decided to put them together and I was surprised that they actually worked. I changed my shoes for the pictures though, like I always do anyways :)

Summer is coming up quickly and I need more pastel in my wardrobe, I just love the soft colour of it xx

11 comments :

  1. wow yes i definitely need more pastel as well :) such a lovely post - great outfit!!! arghh those heels, need them in my life :D i love your blog and want to follow it but i can´t seem to find the follow button anywhere?! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those jeans and those shoes are so hot! Your hair is gorge toooo! Loving your blog! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, thank you for you nice comments :) Great blog, loving the leopard with pastel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute leopard accents <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the mix of pastel and leopard! Those heels are amazing <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove your whole outfit. You also have beautiful hair. :)

    xo Sergeant Fox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have a pair of mint jeans, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your haaaiiiir i just love<3 gorgeous!

    Http://mixsupetran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey
    great shoes :) love them <33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mint shorts! Thanks for dropping by at my blog!

    followed you here on blogger, hope u'll follow back ;)

    http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your ombre haircolor!Love the pants!Great blog,I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...