Wednesday, May 23, 2012

monochrome prt. 2


(white button down with black strips - H&M, leather skirt - ark clothing, creeper-like heels - New Look, feather gold necklace - Primark)

Another monochrome outfit I wore. This is actually the outfit I imagined wearing when I bought this button down blouse but at the time I couldn't find a pleated skirt. I've wanted a pleated leather skirt ever since I saw loads of bloggers wearing them and since I saw that one of the bloggers I follow got hers from H&M. So I went to H&M to look for one and saw the last one on sale in size 16 :( and to feel better I got this blouse instead because I've also wanted a button down wth different colour strips.

Then later on I went to Ark Clothing after remembering a blogger had put a link on her post to the website and when I went on it, I just fell in love. Their prices and their items are so amazing so I went back to it and saw this leather skirt and boom my lusting for one was solved. The skirt came a couple of days later and I wore it the same day it came like I always do with my new buys.

I wore this outfit for college because it was the only place I was going to for the day and I couldn't wait to wear it so I decided to wear the same outfit later on for this short holiday I'll be having with my family which I'll tell you about later on.

Have a good day guys :) xx

P.S. I wore tights for the rest of the pictures since it started to rain and be really icy cold. Also didn't notice my hair doing that annoying thing until I was looking through them on my laptop but I thought I'd just include them anyways. Sorry for the overload of pictures, I just couldn't choose which ones to post so I included most of them.

8 comments :

  1. Love this look with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is gorgeous and the SHOES! They're so beautiful!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful leather skirt.:)..but I think without leggins its nicer!

    bisous:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ★ (・∀・)

    love pictures on your blog :) very nice layout. clean and charming. love your blog.
    I am following you, would you like to follow back? :-)

    my blog (≧∀≦) σ : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog :) love this look!
    Kisses

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur necklace and ur hair is amazzzing girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit and love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...