Saturday, May 5, 2012

black, purple, ginger and pink


(aztec print shirt - River Island, shorts - River Island, coloured hairsprays - Superdrug, earring - Belgium Christmas markets)

I got these two pieces from River Island during their sale and wore it straight after the next day. I also coloured my ends with blue and pink coloured hairsprays which mixed together formed purple and left a bit of pink and ginger which turned out really good I think. 

I'll show you the full outfit I wore for this tomorrow but my hair isn't the same because I had to take outfit shots on a different day because of the sunlight and I coulndn't be bothered doing my hair again.

Anyways, stay tuned and I hope you have a good Saturday xx

4 comments :

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...