Wednesday, May 16, 2012

america and the dots


(assymetrical polka dot top - Primark, American print shorts - Primark, sunglasses - H&M, boots - Varanni)

Wore this outfit to a girl's night in party turned party because lads decided to crash but it was fun nonetheless.

Anyway, I'm going away on a short 2-3 day holiday next weekend and I cannot wait but I can't tell you yet where and you'll understand when I finally explain. I'll try and bring my laptop with me so I can still blog :)

Have a good Wednesday, what are your plans? Today I'm going to watch 'Dark Shadows' with my friends and drool over Johnny Depp yet again :) xx

6 comments :

  1. I love your hairstyle! =)

    I also love your shorts and polka-dotted mint top. :D

    love,
    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shorts:)
    scisi
    mutima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the mix of prints and the boots!

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...