Friday, April 6, 2012

red tips and vanity


On my previous post, I showed you the whole outfit for this day, see here. And I know that I'm as vain as can be so I decided to take further pictures with just the top half of me to get a better look at my hair like when I did before with this

This time around, I used red coloured hairspray to use at the tips of my hair and it's actually easier than the last time I used these hairsprays because of my bleached ombre hair unlike my completely black hair before.

P.S. I've decided to give up doing my 366 diary posts as I can barely keep up with my outfit posts and the blog in general without having to worry about keeping a daily diary as well and taking pictures everyday for the post. I will still try do some 366 posts just not of everyday as my everyday life isn't exciting anyways so some days would be skipped.

3 comments :

  1. Wow, your hair is lovely! You pull it off so well

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shorts, I love the Aztec print x

    http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're adorable! i love your shorts too dearie :)
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...