Saturday, April 21, 2012

random


Hi there guys, I just thought I'd update after weeks of being dead to this blog. I blame myself for not having anything to blog about. I had 2 weeks of college but did pretty much nothing but stay at home so I had nothing to talk about or take outfit pictures of. 

Oh on the 2nd week of half term, I did work for the Grand National and got to watch the last race live. It was really good although sad because of the horses. 

Anyway, here are some random pictures my bestfriend took of me weeks ago when we were out shopping and I was trying to look for some heels for my end of college year awards evening. I got my dress but I still can't decide what shoes to buy so I will ask for you help later on when I've taken pictures of it :)

Have a lovely Saturday lovelies xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...