Saturday, April 28, 2012

April means Spring


(orange floral top - Primark, shorts w/ belt - New Look, tan brogues - New Look)

Yet again, I've ignored this dear blog and the only reasons I can think of are: I've been reuniting with the gym after many failed attempts since January to keep a constant gym routine, Aprl showers that won't let me take outfit pictures, and finally a 5 dish exam that I need to prepare for.

So really sorry for being a dead silent blogger but here's a picture overload of an outfit post taken when April showers were still far far away and the sun was shined (I miss it so much, having to wear tights again is so annoying).

Anyway, this is what I wore for college before an sprayed pink and blue hairspray to on my hair that made it purple. 

More soon with also a post of my latest buys so stay tuned xx

1 comment :

  1. I love the color combination! The shorts especially :)

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...