Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sequin, Lace and Red


(white ribbon & sequin top - River Island, lace skirt - Miss X boutique, red heels - Bank, Audrey Hepburn ring - rikyandnina.com, white ring - accesorize, bracelets - Primark)

I remember me saying on my last post that I will be more active but I have failed clearly as I have been laggine behind with posts again and there really isn't even any excuse for it since I've not been busy so much. I think I was just too lazy to take pictures and post. I actually haven't taken outfit pictures in a while so I'll have to do that soon.

Anyway, about the outfit, this is the outfit I wore for Valentines Day, nearly almost a month ago and as me being a bad blogger, only posting it now. I showed the outfit in a non-outfit post before here though. I chose a very white outfit so that my shoes can stand out as I love them and I just had to wear them for Vday since it was also the colour of the day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...