Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Outfit #5 - Happy Valentines Day














(red leather/chiffon dress - Republic, leopard heels - New Look)

(cupcakes - Asda cake mix, heart shaped shortbread cookies - Asda Febuary '12 Valentines Day issue magazine recipe)

First of all Happy Valentines Day to all of you lovely people. I just want to say I love you all for being such amazing readers and putting up with ramblings on every post I do and also reading and visiting my blog. I am grateful and also I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day even if you are single, spend it with friends and/or family because they love you so share the love and happiness.

Moving on from that lil' bit of VDay drama and cheesiness, here's my last outfit for the 'Valentines Outfits' series (check here, here, here and here for the others) and if you have been following me for quite a while now, then you'd know that this outfit pictures were actually taken last year during Christmas as it's the outfit I wore for Christmas and it's also the only red dress I own so I chose to include it in the Vday series post. I didn't have enough time to take outfit pictures of it so I re-used the pictures (bad of me as blogger really, but oh well).

Also these treats were baked by yours truly yesterday in time for today and must I say that the cupcakes look good and Im not only saying that because I made them but because they do not only look good but taste good as well. The shortbread cookies are however a bit harder than I thought and some are over done because I've rolled them out too thin but nevertheless, most turned out really good and it's still edible.

Well that's it for now lovelies, tell me about your Valentines Day and post a link on the comments if you have any pictures of your day, how you spent it or outfit pictures. I'll try and do the same because tonight I'll be going to a Valentines/Birthday party and hopefully I'll be taking pictures and having fun. Oh and I'll be wearing the white Valentines outfit from one of the Vday outfit I've shown you since I just want to wear the shoes and thats the best dress to wear it with and also red lips is something I've not worn for ages :)

Have a lovely Valentines Day xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...