Thursday, February 9, 2012

burgundy and grey














(grey cable knit jumper - New Look, burgundy skinny jeans - George via Asda, boots - Primark, jacket - River Island)

So I wanted to veer off the 'Valentines Outfits' for a second as I don't want to overload you with lots and lots of dresses and girlyness so here's a casual outfit with just a jumper and jeans. I wore the outfit for college days before. I'm obsessed with burgundy at the moment, my next burgundy buy would be burgundy Vans, which I'm saving up for now so I can have it ready for Spring/Summer :)

What about you guys, what colour are you obsessing on at the moment? 

On this post I also included a sort of close up picture of my go-to hair stlye which I like to call the 'twist fringe/bangs do' because I just twist my fringe/bangs (which isn't even a fringe anymore because it's just long) and clip back so it's out of my face especially when I'm in the kitchen for college.


3 comments :

  1. Ohhh college jacket is great,huge hit now!I adore your hair,honey!
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hair ! Nice blog & cool look.
    Kiss from France, http://marie-cotrel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...