Thursday, February 16, 2012

blue and salmon











(crop jumper - George via Asda, salmon coloured pants - New Look, boots - Matalan, detachable peter pan collar - Asos)

A simple outfit I wore for college some weeks ago. It was the first time I wore my detachable collar as well and it's actually quite tight/fit, it's like a choker necklace. I love this pants, they're so comfy because they're a little baggy and it's salmon coloured which I think is near enough to pastel.

Have a good week guys xx

4 comments :

  1. I love the shoes and the salmon trousers <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the colour of the trousers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm experiencing some major shoe envy right now! I noticed that ASOS have about 5 million different styles of those peter pan style collars. Would you recommend buying one? The woollen ones look like they'd be nice and cosy for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks Annie :) and yes I definitely recommend it, the woollen ones would definitely be good for this winter and I think you can still wear them anyway even during Summer/Spring and I think they look nice so definitely buy them :)

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...