Wednesday, February 22, 2012

aztec shorts and floral boots


(aztec shorts - New Look, floral boots - H&M, jumper - New Look)

I have shown this outfit here before when I showed what I had recently bought by wearing them however, I took thos previous shots in my room so the lighting was yellow-ish and not really good and it wasn't really an outfit I planned but merely showing what I bought but I decided that it wasn't such a bad outfit so I put on some tights and my floral trustee-to-winter-season boots and off I went to college :)

Hope you like it as much as I do and have a good Wednesday :) xx

6 comments :

  1. Cute outfit! Love the shorts, they look really lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so long, I'm jealous!

    http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit!!

    xoxo
    http://myfashionmirror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1- love your doc-esque boots
    2- love your shorts
    3- loveeee your hair!

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...