Sunday, February 12, 2012

43/366 - R.I.P. Whitney Houston


(video via Youtube)

R.I.P Whitney Houston.

A very off track post from my usual blog posts, I just can't believe she's dead and especially right before the Grammy Awards. 

This song was the ultimate song I always sang at karaokes, school and just generally my childhood song and I just love it because of the lyrics and how amazing it is especially as Houston sang it. I'm not a big fan of her but she was a really really great singer/artist and this post is dedicated to her and her amazing talent.

R.I.P Whitney, I hope you're in a better place now.

1 comment :

  1. i'm so sad that she died, she was such a talented singer!!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...