Friday, February 3, 2012

34/366

(image source: We Heart It)

Today and yesterday has been one of the coldest winter days since winter season began. And I thought it would actually be going warmer at the start of Febuary and the worst was over but it seems like Mother Nature wants to let us feel her power of coldness first.

A lot of weather forecast has said that it will be snowing tomorrow and no matter how much I love the snow and the look of it from outside my window, I can't help but be a bit hateful because it makes my feet cold even with wellies on and tripple socks. Also they turn slushy and make you slip plus I won't have my dad to give me a ride to college/gym the next 3 days so I will have to take the bus which means walking for me and the possibility of slipping.

I know that I should be thankful that it will snow at all because we haven't had snow all winter at all but I just hope it doesn't snow so much or maybe it should then college will be cancelled and I can be warm in the house instead of waiting for the bus :) (haha bad, lazy student I know)

What about you guys, is there snow where you live? Send me a link if you have a picture of it, I love seeing pictures of snow.


P.S. If this is your image and you'd like to credited or the image removed then please let me know.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...