Monday, January 30, 2012

Paris Photo Diary Part 3 - La Notre Dame





(cardigan - New Look, floral print skinny jeans - Primark, burgundy snood - Primark, burgundy boots - River Island, cat hat - Topshop, bag - sisters)

This is the outfit I wore for our 2nd day in Paris where we visited Notre Dame for the 2nd time this year, the first when we visited Paris during summer, see here.

For this day, me and my family decided to visit the Catacombs since we didn't visit the place the last time we were there, however to our disappointment, they were close because it was New Years Day and that day was also our last day in Paris so we had to leave it until the next time were there again.

Nevertheless we continued being tourists and went around the city and visited Notre Dame and of course souvenir shops (which pictures I'll show you in a separate post).

We also had sushi and ate it in front of Notre Dame which my mother thought was very strange and so did I but oh well, it was good and the view was as well.

So tomorrow will be the conclusion of my Paris New Years holiday with souvenir shop pictures so stay tuned :)

Have a good week guys xx

3 comments :

  1. I will be in Paris in 2 weeks! Your photo diary has made me even more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm glad they had such an effect to you :) Enjoy your trip there and don't forget to take a lot of pictures haha :)

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...