Wednesday, January 25, 2012

25/366


Me and my family went to China town in the city centre today after our quick check up with the dentist since it was near anyway. We did a quick shopping in a few Chinese stores and I asked my mom to buy me some items that I use to have in the Philippines all the time and it just made me happy to be having them again.

Anyway the pictures above:
- meat filled dumplings
- cheese spread for sandwiches
- White Rabbit candies
- salted tambarind sweets
- Rebisco chocolate cracker sandwich
- Mamom Tostado 'toasted cake'
- Pandan something (I forgot what the packet says)

What about you guys, I wanna know if you live in a place where it's not your hometown? If so, do you miss some of the food that you use to have in your hometown? Let me know, I'm very interested :) xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...