Saturday, December 3, 2011

turquoise blue




(turquoise blue pussy bow dress - New Look, tights - Primark, strap wedges - Varanni, bracelets - Primark, heart ring - Alton Towers, strawberry ring - given by sister)

This is a sort of formal outfit that I planned on wearing for a high school certificate awards evening which I ended up not going to so I'm now wondering where or to what I'm going to wear it for instead, hmm maybe I'll take it with me to holiday to Belgium/France and dress it down with something. Oh yeah I wanted to share with you all, me and my family are going to Belgium and France after Christmas until after New Years for a week so I'm really getting excited for that and I'll be trying to blog whilst away if not then I'll schedule some posts.

Anyway more on that later on, how are you guys? xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...