Monday, December 12, 2011

New In




burgundy aztec jumper - New Look
leather and chiffon red dress - Republic
leopard faux fur coat - New Look
leopard peep toe platforms - New Look
brown fringe boots - Primark
floral boots - H&M

These are the other Weekly Joyful Treasures from last week when I accidentally had to go to town and waste time as my tutor got my work time wrong (I turned up early for a shift that isn't until 4 hours later).

Anyway, 2 of these items are items I have been lusting over for a while: leopard coat and aztec jumper. I fell inlove with both as soon as I saw them and since it's winter and I will be going on holiday soon, I just thought both the coat and jumper would be a good investment for my wardrobe.

The dress, leopard shoes and brown boots were on sale and although it may be hard to wear and very unlikely this season, I thought I'd buy it anyway for spring/summer and also for indoor parties, meals, etc. I bought the dress especially to wear for Christmas since one of the main colours of Christmas is red and also I could probably work it for the Belgium-Paris holiday as well :)

Finally, the floral boots were the last of the lot when I popped in H&M to have a look around and when I saw it, my jaw literally dropped as I have been lusting over some Doc Marten floral boots for so long but just haven't saved enough for it and then I saw this and it was the last of pair and also in my size, it must be meant to be :)

Later on, I'll tell you more about my crazy ordeals with the leopard coat when I finally wear it in an outfit. Have a good week guys xx

2 comments :

  1. Hello, I found your on Lookbook and was pretty excited when I found out you had a blog! Oh my god the red dress and floral boots are amazing. You have lovely style and I am a new follower!
    p.s. sorry if this comment was creepy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for following and also about the lovely comments on Lookboo :) much love, and oh it's not creepy at all :)

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...