Friday, December 9, 2011

Light and baggy




(white knit sweater - unknown, acid wash pink jeans - Asos, sleveless top - old, boots - Primark)

A cozy, simple, light and baggy outfit I wore for college a few weeks back. I love how the knit sweater is baggy and allows for layering with other tops/clothes so that you can keep warm :) This outfit is the first outfit I wore with my new jeans and must I say that it's actually not that bad even though it's bigger than my size and super baggy, it's actually so comfortable.

I have been so tired this week so hopefully I can have a lie in during this week and also be blogging when I'm not sleeping. I will be showing you the new items I have bought over the week :)

Have a good weekend guys :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...