Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm sailing to North Pole, where Santa's having cookies and milk



Link(red and white stripe shirt - Primark, skirt - Primark, tights - Primark, boots - Primark)

A navy/sailor like outfit I wore for college (minus the shoes, I swapped them for my trusty very used often boots from Primark I just love it and can't stop using it this winter since it goes along with everything because its black plus the crochet/lace deails on the side gives it an extra bonus point and make it girly-like.

Anyway about the outfit, I know it's a bit weird that I'm dressing navy/sailor-like during winter but I was inspired by the boat my dad bought and is seen here at the background and a picture of the full boat at the bottom.

It's nearly Christmas so I will show you some Christmas pictures taken from when me and my family went to town for the Christmas markets. Hope you all have a good Christmas on Sunday and have a good rest of holidays xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...