Wednesday, December 14, 2011

the floral lace dress




(denim jacket - Dorothy Perkins, orange floral lace dress - Dorothy Perkins, tights - Primark, boots - Primark, lipstick - Make Up Academy via Superdrug)

This is an outfit I wore for college and a trip to the city centre/town with my friends (see here) and I know I wore the outfit twice but it's what the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton is teaching and promoting within the fashion world, although I don't regard myself fashionable anyway but I still have this as my excuse :)

Anyway, I will be trying to post the 'Weekly Joyful Treasures' tomorrow as I'm super busy today and also I haven't taken any pictures at all since it was dark at 4 pm :(

I hope you have a jolly good week ahead guys, it's Christmas in a week :) xx

3 comments :

  1. Your blog... I love everything about your blog- seriously, so beautiful!!
    You got yourself a new follower :))

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Lucija, much love x <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!You might want to join my 1st blog giveaway and you could be the lucky winner of these Romwe items. Visit my blog thebigapplegirl.com for more details :)

    JOIN THEBIGAPPLEGIRL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...