Tuesday, November 8, 2011

please don't feel blue




(blue long sleeve blouse - H&M mens, blue and white stripe shorts - from sister, black sleveless vest - from sister, bow print tights - New Look, green print sling bag & brown cross necklace - rikyandnina.com, bracelets - from everywhere pink lace-ups - free spirit)
Another simple casual outfit for college from a while back, more than a month ago. This will just be a short post as I am getting ready for college yet again so I will talk to you lovelies later on. xx

4 comments :

  1. Cute outfit! Love the tights and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look! So cute and chic :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in these photos, I like them! Nice post!

    Take a look and follow me if you like
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...