Wednesday, November 30, 2011

lipstick galore




(lipstick (all shades) - Make Up Academy c/o Superdrug, fake eyelashes - Eyelure c/o Boots, see-through pink top - Primark)


Last week I didn't do a 'Weekly Joyful Treasures' post because there wasn't really much to post, the only very joyful thing from that week was me buying 3 different shades of lipstick from Make Up Academy line of make up at Superdrug after visiting my sister and trying one of her red MUA lipsticks and falling in love with it. Anyway, sorry for not posting much lately, I have been terribly busy with work and more work but I will try to get back on track and make up for it.

So here are some shots with the different lipstick shades that I bought and must I say I love each and everyone, they are really great, not only for the price but also because they stay on for very long and does not rub off when you drink, etc.

Much love to you all xx


P.S. I apologise for the messy eyelashes as you can see the dried glue from when I used them before, just pretend they're silver/grey liquid eyeliner :) haha

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...