Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm flustered with all these mustards




(aztec print mustard top - New Look, lace up denim high waist shorts - New Look, mustard loafers - Topshop, yellow bead bracelet - Benidorm market, black rose necklace - carboot, black rosary - gift from cousin)


An outfit I wore for my night out with my mom and dad which some photos you can check out here. Just a simple outfit with the main colour of yellow/mustard, although I wore tights because it was starting to get chilly by the time we were about to set off.

Moving on about the outfit, I've wanted this top for ages now since my friend saw it in New Look and bought it, so I have been waiting to get enough money to buy it and finally I got it. The shorts are also from New Look which I bought from their mid season sale during my birthday and the yellow loafers are from Topshop which are surprisingly tight so I have to put plasters at the back of my feet if I wear them but I endure it because like the top I have been lusting over it and as they were on sale, I just couldn't resist.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...