Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday in Tunisia Part 3



Hi there guys, I forgot that I haven't posted the last pictures from my Tunisian holiday 2/3 months ago and just remembered this week so here are the last pictures that way too late but oh well.

- Plane ride back to England :( 
- Played about 20+ games of pool with my sister and only won at least 3 times and 2 of them, I had help from one of the entertainers. Can't you tell I'm really bad at pool.
- Playing around whilst sunbathing
- Danced with kids to kiddy songs :) Reminded me of primary days of course in a good way
- Watched belly dancers, Tunisian music performers and that lady who can dance and balance amazing amount of bottles/vases on her head (amazing!)
- Pictures with one of the entertainers


I hope you like the last pictures from the holiday. Have a good week guys xx

4 comments :

  1. I love that picture of you peeking through your hands! You are an absolute cutie :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much Aya, I love your blog, it's so girly and delicate looking <3 t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the Tej Maharba hotel in sousse you stayed at? I been Tunisia twice and stayed at that hotel! Love the nightclub down the road!! Such a small world hey!

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...