Saturday, November 12, 2011

weekend joyful treasures




black strap wedges - Varanni

brown detachable Peter Pan collar with flower cut outs - Asosorange floral hard lace dress - Dorothy Perkins

washed out pink trousers - Asos, brown chinos - New Look

These are my new buys for this week and as you know, new buys means new excitement and being happy as a shopaholic :)

-Black peep toe strap wedges from Varanni which was on sale. At first, I was hesitant to buy it because of trying to save up some money for Christmas presents and also because it was a size bigger than my actual size but then it was on sale and when I tried it on, it just looked so magnificent with my feet, plus I've been wanting similar wedges for ages now and I thought, I could also wear this for the formal event next week in school (I'll show you what I would be wearing for that with these bad girls)

-Peter Pan detachable collar which was also on sale in Asos. Like the shoes, I've been wanting a detachable collar for ages since I heard about them. They just add a quirky look to your outfit without having to wear an actual collared top/blouse and this one has a cute detail with the floral cutouts, so I love it and it made me really happy :)

-Orange floral hard lace dress from Dorothy Perkins which I have been lusting over forever since the first time I saw it and everytime I go in the shop, I always see it on the racks and I just want to get it but then what stopped me is the fact that they don't have my size and they had 2 left which were both a size and 2 sizes bigger than my size but because I loved it so much, I went in the fitting rooms and tried the one size bigger than me and luckily, as I was wearing a belt for my outfit that day, I tried it on with a belt to hold the waist, and oh my lord was it gorgeous so in the end I bought it. I just have to wear it with a belt now but it's equally gorgeous with or without one.

-Some new pants from Asos and New Look for Autumn/Winter because it's starting to get colder and colder and I can't sport bare leg even with thigh high socks anymore, and my tights always rip so I thought some new pants will be good. These two jeans are actually a bit big, well the pink trousers are baggy, which at first I was really worried about and thought of returning but then I tried it on with some belt and some wedges and boy did it look good even if it was a tid bit baggy. It made me realise about the saying: 'It not about the garment, it's about how you carry it' or something similar, I'm not even sure if its an actual saying but you know what I mean (or I hope you do anyway)

So there you have it, the joyful treasures of the week. I hope you have a good weekend and love you all xx

2 comments :

  1. Neeed one of those peter pan collars!!! <3 love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, they're lovely, I got mine from here: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Leather-Peter-Pan-Collar-With-Flower-Cut-Out/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1590843 (that's if you want the same one and also it's on sale :))
    there's another style: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Leather-Peter-Pan-Collar/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1456303

    Hope that helps :) x

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...